one word


I've always had a hard time being succint. 

This is my attempt. 

Where is your phone… inside
Your hair…  everywhere
Your dad… hero
Your favorite food… adrenaline
Your dream last night… hungover
Your favorite drink… coconut
Fear… emptiness
Favorite shoes… barefoot
Favorite way to relax… travel
Your mood… evolving
I love… surprises
Where were you last night… paradise
Something you aren’t... adult
Wish list item… love
Where you grew up… california
What are you wearing right now… vintage
Something you hate… addiction
Friends… oxygen
Life… create
Regrets… everyday
Missing someone… always


Comments

  1. Nice one i really liked that crop tops ... i also wanna buy crop tops online

    ReplyDelete
  2. FindMovers provides a list of best packers and movers Kolkata India. You can easily take a moving services at your home. You can easily see the moving and packing companies details, contact number, charges, reviews and ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice one with lovely pic. visit quora gaffer for tech/ geek updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!,I like your writing so much! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.

    English news
    Breaking news
    Latest news
    Update news
    World news
    http://www.onlineindus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Memorable content and may be you feel to read it Latest news here http://www.absfly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment